CFC Statement of Faith and Doctrine:
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired and infallible written word of God.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the blessed hope which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ, at His return.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance, faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ and being baptized in water.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Ghost is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Jesus on the cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe that the baptism in the Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in this present world.